View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011   #29
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Seed #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
Oh I would love to watch that game again, sadly I cannot find it anywhere :S
Go to http://www.nfl.com, hold the cursor on "Video" and a drop down list will appear. Click on "Game Rewind." This is a subscription (pay) service. I assume it works in Italy (everywhere), but I have no idea. If it works for you, you can watch every game I believe from the start of the 2009 season. That Texans vs. Redskins game was in week 2 of the 2010 seaon. Oh, and be sure to watch the Colts vs. Texans game the week before that, because that's the one where Foster just tore up the Colts for 230 something rushing yards.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote