View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011   #40
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84496 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Priority needs for 2012 Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I like Fangupo also and he could learn under Cody. I have him no higher than 4th though.
Agreed,

But with Texans picking late in the 4th I could see Fangupo being already being taken when the Texans pick.

To get him you would either have to take Fangupo late in the 3rd or trade up to the top half of the 4th.

I'm for trading up. The price for trading up in the 4th shouldn't be to much. Probably a swap of 4th rd draft positions and a 6th rd pick.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote