View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011   #38
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Priority needs for 2012 Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
If you're looking for a couple of 3rd rd NT types

Star Lotuleli, 6'3 325 LBS, 1st team all Pac 12, Morris trophy winner best DL in Pac 12, Kalil won the Morris trophy for best OL in Pac12.

Hebron Fangupo, 6'1 331 LBS, He really impressed me against UT this yr. Suffered a high ankle sprain this yr. Cutting down on his effectiveness, this is the only reason he will fall in the draft. Fangupo is a difference maker.
I like Fangupo also and he could learn under Cody. I have him no higher than 4th though.