Thread: O-line time?
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011   #3
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O-line time?

I don't think any draft pick available to us for Oline would start before year two & maybe not then. I like Konz, DeCastro & Zeitler in that order. Konz because he can play C and OG. I think first two will be gone when we pick. To me the only two spots that a draft pick should (WR2) and might (NT) start. For me, that means grabbing one of those in first. I think at least three & maybe four NTs will be drafted before our second round. It is merely the drafter's preference on mocks who goes first.

Concerning Oline, I think good back ups can be selected in 4th that could eventually start. Wade Smith's career is winding down & Brisiel is loved by coaches.