View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011   #249
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
After last week against the Chiefs? That was a baaaaaaaaaad game for them...

The Packers might not even need to win that game or next week. They hold the tiebreaker over the Saints for #1 seed, they didn't play SF so that goes to SOV. The Packers schedule is almost guaranteed to be stronger than SF, so even if they lose out from here they probably still get the #1 seed in the NFC. I don't expect Rodgers to play much if that is the case, probably sit Nelson, Driver and Finley too. No reason to risk guys on meaningless games. Plus the Bears are still in the Wild Card hunt, their defense will be playing like the game matters. I'd avoid Packers this week if possible.
Beanie Wells was limite practice but they think he will still play Sunday
Vincent Jackson didn't practice but they think he will play Sunday.
Brandon Marshall has a knee problem, didn't practice and there are only 4 people on their injury list including him. WOnder if he's gonna play.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote