View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011   #10
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Walterfootball Mock Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Walter updated his mock today, 12-22-11, and made one change to the Texans picks.

1. Peter Konz-C
2. Josh Chapman-NT
3. Tommy Streeter-WR

Streeter is a Junior WR from Miami who's tall with good speed, tons of athletic talent and potential but only 1 yr. of actual playing time. If he had stayed in school he'd most likely be a 1st round pick in the 2013 draft but he's coming out early. After the Combine I think Streeter goes in the 2nd round. If our draft went like this I'd be happy.
Konz has a serious dislocated left ankle that may keep him out of the Rose Bowl against Oregon. He is a Junior and as of yet - heard nothing about him turning pro, so until he does I believe he will return to school. Maybe the Texans will look at him next year?

I just can't see how Chapman could slip to end of the 2nd rd. that would be a huge steal & type of run plugger Texans need to tie up multiple linemen.

I'll have to pass on Streeter with his limited playing experience. I would like someone more polished & ready to start.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote