View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011   #20
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Seed #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post

I went to wikipedia and I opened the pages of every team in the NFL

Then more or less at random I closed the tabs of the teams that did not impressed me, for stupid reasons like the symbol or the color of the uniform

Actually there was a lot of randomness

Then with the few teams left I readed some news on the wiki page, in the end there were left only Bengals, Ravens and Texans

Finally I choose the texans because I was born in 4-27 so I'm a Taurus like Toro the mascotte (april-born Taurus like me), also Toro in Italian is the word for Bull/Taurus...

The first Texans game I watched was the 2010-2011 week 2 come back win against washington, that is as today one of the most exciting games I've seen

I hope you like my little story of how I became a Texans' fan
Thats awesome! I think I will pick a soccer club to follow the same way! Any suggestions?
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote