View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011   #17
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
I live in Cittadella, little city north of Padua, the name means Citadel and it has walls and a moat all around the historical center that has medioeval origins (pretty cool huh?)

thanks to you also oh and FYI I know what BTW means

hahaha you made me laugh

sadly here in italy english is not that common between people so I still have some problems, I hope to find some English speaking country for my PhD so I can improve

Again thanks to all of you

Oh, I did not noticed that... Good
Hopefully I'm getting Rosetta Stone Italian for Christmas. I'll speak English with you if you speak Italian with me!

Going back to Italy 10/2012

Sent from my Sprint EVO 3D using Tapatalk