View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011   #16
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 24666 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Seed #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
First a hardy welcome to you.

Second, where do you live? I am in the Air Force and was stationed at Aviano from 1993-1996. It's where I met my wife (also in the Air Force at the time). I lived in Porcia near Pordenone.

I will say that Northern Italy is my favorite place to be. We've even discussed retiring there.

Again welcome.

Also, I was at that Washington game, it was my first live Texans game.
I live in Cittadella, little city north of Padua, the name means Citadel and it has walls and a moat all around the historical center that has medioeval origins (pretty cool huh?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
That's a nice little story.
Welcome to the board.

I'm also a Taurus, BTW (by the way).
thanks to you also oh and FYI I know what BTW means

hahaha you made me laugh

sadly here in italy english is not that common between people so I still have some problems, I hope to find some English speaking country for my PhD so I can improve

Again thanks to all of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
New England needs to lose one and if the Texans win out, they will be the 1 seed no matter what Baltimore or Pittsburgh does.
Oh, I did not noticed that... Good
Sigma is offline   Reply With Quote