Thread: Dallas Cowgirls
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2004   #19
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Woodson will be back but there will be some dropoff while he's gone. This is supposedly his last year anyway so they'll probably be working somebody else in there anyway.

They have some money to spend and I wouldn't be surprised if the Cowboys don't sign some vets that are dropped from other squads.

I'll have to see Vinnie play to see what that's going to be like. Parcells said he's in the best shape of his life but still he is 40 or whatever....I think Henson will play alot this year anyway.

They'll bring a veteran QB in I think.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote