View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011   #246
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
I'm in the championship game of in my fantasy league and I need help deciding which running back to start: Steven Jackson (vs. Steelers) or C.J. Spiller (vs. Denver). Spiller has been playing well and had a big game last week in terms of fantasy points. Steven Jackson has been reliable but he goes up against the Steelers defense. Thanks in advance for any insight you guys might be able to provide!
If it's PPR, CJ is certainly the better choice. I'm starting him over Michael Turner in one of my PPR leagues. He was the focus of the offense, and even when the Bills were down 2 score he got a lot of catches. Denver's D is good, but I don't think they will shut him down.