View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011   #109
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10688 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Shockey calls out Texans - they don't love America!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
So if you attended a hockey game between an American and Canadian team, would you salute or put your hand over your heart for the Canadian national anthem? I wouldn't, but I would stand there and respect the anthem being played. That's essentially what the Texans players were doing, nothing out of the ordinary, so I think this criticism by Shockey is misguided.
Did you read my post?

That is exactly what I said. Show the proper respect but you don't have to do a certain gesture.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote