View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011   #105
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Shockey calls out Texans - they don't love America!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Shockey's obviously still pissed DeMeco whooped that ass a couple years ago. Grudge much?
Quote:
(on his touchdown catch) “It was a simple play and I guess what’s his name, Ryans, DeMeco Ryans, what’s his name? DeMeco Ryans couldn’t make the play and it was an easy touchdown. Again, this offense in my opinion is very hard to learn and as a defensive player you have to be on or someone will be open as I was and Cam [Newton] did a good job of finding people open.”
yep
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote