View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011   #239
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Unless you have wacky scoring like 10 points per TD, I think you're fine. Gore didn't even get that many carries last week. He had 10 and Hunter had 8. 0 receptions. Should be an easy win.
I hope so. I'm the only Texan fan in that league and it's going to be real nice to not only have my favorite team in the playoffs, but to beat all those cowboy fans in their fantasy league after only my 3rd year of even playing fantasy football.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote