View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011   #28
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 40940 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Panthers White Elephant Tailgate

I just wanted to pop in here and thank the Blue Crew for your hospitality yesterday. I really enjoyed meeting some other Texans Talk members. It was awesome having face to face conversations with Brad77, Grandma, Texan Bill, Infantry, Ted, GlassHalfFull (and family), and several others. I just hope it won't be another 7 years before I make it to a Texans game!

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is offline   Reply With Quote