View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011   #75
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Shockey calls out Texans - they don't love America!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
And it's within my rights to call him out on such a ridiculous statement. Anyone who is not proud of this country disgusts me. That's right. Disgusts. And that is sugarcoating it.
Someone who isn't currently proud of this country disgusts you?? Would it still disgust you if America brought back slavery or some other outlandish laws that made people not feel proud of this country? Well a lot of things that have taken place over the last 6 years or so have made a lot of people no longer feel proud of this country. None of which were as extreme as the examples I just gave, but unconditional support always has it's limitations or at least it should.

You've been watching "Born On The 4th Of July" a little to many times it sounds like.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote