View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011   #74
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6816 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Shockey calls out Texans - they don't love America!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send e-mails to the Texans and the League. Supposedly he flipped off fans. But I did see him do a blatant crotch grab near the north endzone with about 6:55 left in the game (to the fans).

He had been gesturing to the crowd most of the game, but to me, he should be fined for that. RIGHT in front of a ref who shrugged it off.

If someone can find photos or have it on the DVR....
He was also taunting Toro; I guess our mascot didn't show enough respect during the national anthem
robroy72 is offline   Reply With Quote