View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011   #69
Kthx
All Pro

Section: Bar Table
Rep Power: 8621 Kthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Shockey calls out Texans - they don't love America!

First off, I want to say that while America is great that the way it is being ran is awful and doesn't make me proud.

Secondly I want to say by not allowing other people to speak dissent about the country they live in you are doing the same thing you are complaining about. The soldiers who have died, the people who have sacrificed everything or alot for this country did it so that we could have the freedoms that we enjoy today, including the freedom to speak out against your own government and country if that is what you want to do. Just saying.
Kthx is offline   Reply With Quote