View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011   #65
MadBurgerMaker
Rookie

Rep Power: 15 MadBurgerMaker could be on the next Madden coverMadBurgerMaker could be on the next Madden coverMadBurgerMaker could be on the next Madden coverMadBurgerMaker could be on the next Madden coverMadBurgerMaker could be on the next Madden coverMadBurgerMaker could be on the next Madden cover
Default Re: Shockey calls out Texans - they don't love America!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Well uh nobody is forcing him to leave. I don't have a gun to his head and neither does anybody else. If I COULD run shuttles every half hour taking people who aren't proud of the US somewhere else, I probably would. That's.... that's just not the point. He's willingly living in a country he doesn't respect. That's horrible. Perhaps he'd be happier and more proud elsewhere then.
What's really cool about this country, and some others, is that people can think what they want about it, the government, and everything else. It isn't horrible, it's just how they feel, and it doesn't necessarily mean they would rather be somewhere else. There isn't some standard viewpoint that everyone is required to have. At least not yet.

Quote:
Either way I assume this is way off topic. So whatever.
Meh, maybe.
MadBurgerMaker is offline   Reply With Quote