View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011   #64
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39734 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Shockey calls out Texans - they don't love America!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadBurgerMaker View Post
Absolutely. Tell him he's dumb and a piece of crap and whatever else, I don't care, and hell I might even agree with you. It's just the "GET OUT" part that kind of bugs me. People shouldn't be forced to go away because of their opinions. Know what I'm saying? Get them to piss off on their own because they feel like a huge dumbass instead. It's better that way.
Well uh nobody is forcing him to leave. I don't have a gun to his head and neither does anybody else. If I COULD run shuttles every half hour taking people who aren't proud of the US somewhere else, I probably would. That's.... that's just not the point. He's willingly living in a country he doesn't respect. That's horrible. Perhaps he'd be happier and more proud elsewhere then.

Either way I assume this is way off topic. So whatever.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote