View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011   #8
digitalswim
Sleepwalker

Rep Power: 1590 digitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Walterfootball Mock Draft.

Yeah I am hoping there is decent WR value on the board when we pick. Kubiak has done a decent job of disguising our weakness in that dept. with heavy TE usage but we have absolutely nothing behind AJ. I don't care what the David Anderson and Jacoby Jones apologists have to say on the matter either. The only props I have for them concerns their down field blocking which is usually pretty solid.
digitalswim is offline   Reply With Quote