View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011   #20
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Shockey calls out Texans - they don't love America!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Luv ya Kimmy.

But as US citizens, we have the right to disagree with our government. Personally, I don't think the Texans players are making a political statement here, they're just being football players. Most of whom are making a thousand times as much as they would if they had to actually work for living. This is much ado about nothing as I see it.
Luv Ya Too, you dirty old man

I agree, as much as it is their right not to respect the flag, it's as much my right to be annoyed by it.

It didn't really bother me till my daughter entered the Navy. We were lucky enough to attend a "tiger cruise" on her carrier. Watching all those soldiers stop and salute the flag before they came aboard really changed my way of thinking