View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011   #9
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 17967 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Shockey calls out Texans - they don't love America!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
As someone who gets a little misty eyed every time (I am a girl after all) they play that anthem, it bugs me.
I'm pretty sure this isn't a gender-specific phenomenon. My allergies always seem to flare up when the National Anthem gets played. It's the damndest thing...

I believe in every American's right to act however the hell they want during the National Anthem, but not people that represent my business interests. I agree that McNair should put his foot in someone's ass over this.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote