View Single Post
Old 08-05-2004   #6
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 30 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer

I'm extremely dissapointed in Carter. This was the second time he failed it. The first time he did it he went to a drug rehab center type of thing. Only people deep in the Dallas Cowboy organization knew about it. He just couldnt hold is addiction the second time and had more coke. Now according to the NFL rules if you're caught the third time thats when the suspensions start coming in. But Parcells and Jones made the right call of 2 strikes and your out. I really hope Quincy can get the help he needs to get rid of his awful addiction. Carter not only let me down but all the Dallas Cowboys down.
I'll have to go with Carter because he didnt quit

Dallas Cowboys- 5 Time World Champions
HowBoutThemCowboys! is offline   Reply With Quote