View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011   #12
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 197411 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Carolina Panthers @ Houston Texans. 12/18. 12 CST. FOX. **Official GameDay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Quick Take from NFL.com

Texans lead the series 2-0 over the Panthers.
I hope that this gives no one on the Texans any solace going into this game. The past as a prediction from one season to another is essentially worthless.

As far as our running game, Arian is best when there are widely open holes there for him. Tate has an increased tendency to be able to make those hole and take it through traffic. He of course uncharacteristically did fumble twice in that game. But, I have to say that our Oline probably has something to do with all of the above. Whether due to injuries or not, they have not looked to me like the crisp and virtually flawless Oline of mid-season. If that doesn't straighten up, I'm afraid that we will feel the adverse impact by the first game of the post-season.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote