View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011   #7
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17337 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Walterfootball Mock Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Walterfootballs mock draft was posted and followed last year and I thought it might be interesting to do so again this year. Walterfootball's mocks and prospect evaluations are usually some of the best ones to follow. Here are the latest picks for the Texans that was updated on 12-15-11.

24. Peter Konz-C
56. Josh Chapman-NT
87. Robert Lester-S

IMO it's obvious that Walter hasn't kept up with Texans needs lately since I think it's clear to almost everyone that WR will be our 1st pick. I actually like the first 2 picks and wouldn't argue with them at all, but Lester in the 3rd seems a waste since Quin and Manning are playing so well together. I noted that Walter has Audie Cole-ILB going one pick later in the 3rd round at #88, I'd rather have Cole for depth at ILB than Lester for depth at FS. Opinions?
I see some of the same stuff from the guys who post in this forum. It's a matter of opinion, but I can't fathom how our first pick is not a WR or CB.