View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011   #21
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 31401 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Panthers White Elephant Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I will be visiting the tailgate as well, look forward to meeting you BTLV!
Look forward to meeting you as well.

I have a question for the group. I plan on parking at the hotel across the street and taking the pedestrian bridge per everyones advice. I was going to bring some beer in a softside cooler and a couple folding chairs. So my question: Is there anywhere I can stash the cooler and chairs during gametime, so I can pick them up postgame? Thanks in advance for your answers.

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is offline   Reply With Quote