View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011   #115
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub's Contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
What does this even mean? "Strong consideration"? If we don't win the Super Bowl then what? Is he automatically a backup? The chances of us winning the Super Bowl this year are pretty slim regardless.
I apologize for both playing devil's advocate and being very excited about TJ. Simply put, I was trying to present a scenario where the FO/Coaches would choose him over Schaub when he returns. I apologize to those offended.

As I said before, it's quite obvious Schaub is our guy next year, as it stands right now. I am not a hater, though if his injuries become a trend I will be.