View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011   #6
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: 2012 Walterfootball Mock Draft.

If we get a really late 1st round pick, I'm hoping for Dwight Jones (give T.J. Yates a buddy) or Kendall Wright baby woooo!!

I've been wanting Dwight Jones since watching TJ Yates' highlight reels last year, mostly because I got the impression Jones was building up Yates to look better than he was and it caught my interest. I was happy with what I saw in Yates and thought he'd be a great #2 in about 2 years, so you can't believe how thrilled I've been with his play so far, but I was always thinking, it'd be nice to get Dwight Jones here as well. He kinda reminds me of a second tier AJ tbh, with potential in the right system to become elite. *DingDingDingbringhimhere!*

Alot of places are calling him a *breakout* player this year, but I felt he was a standout performer last year too. So that's another plus

Last edited by Brandon420tx; 12-17-2011 at 06:50 AM.
Brandon420tx is offline   Reply With Quote