View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011   #229
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
I am having difficulty deciding who to start as well. Basically, I need to start two RBs, two WRs, and a flex. MJD has already played so really my decision just comes down to my flex and two WRs.

Here are my options:

Michael Bush vs DET
Larry Fitzgerald vs CLE
Hakeem Nicks vs WSH
Jordy Nelson @ KC

I am leaning Michael Bush (I always prefer to start RBs over WRs in the flex if at all possible), Fitz, and Nicks but with Jennings down, Nelson is very enticing.

Thoughts?
If I'm reading you right, you need to sit one of those 4 guys. I think Nicks and Nelson are must starts this week. The matchups are just too good and Rodgers is playing lights out, no Jennings may help too. If McFadden is still out, I'd go with Bush over Fitz. I know that might sound crazy, but Fitz hasn't been consistent at all this year, and the other WRs you have are on hot streaks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I have had Nelson all season, he is very solid. I think his stock rises even more with Jennings going down. You can only play one of those players in the flex you listed? Or how many spots?

Here's my dilema,

Need 2 RB's, 2 WR's, and a Flex, here's my team with my current choices:

Michael Bush - starting RB
Ray Rice - starting RB
Steven Jackson - flex
Brandon Jacobs - bench

Jordy Nelson - starting WR
Wes Welker - starting WR
Miles Austin - bench

Basically I am torn between Steven Jackson, Bradon Jacobs, and Miles Austin in the flex spot. I can make a case for each of them. This is not a PPR league so I am leaning towards a RB for that reason.

Thoughts?
I like your setup as it is. No need to swap anyone around, Austin isn't back to 100%, Jacobs isn't consistent and Bradshaw should be back this week. Plus the Redskins aren't terrible at defense.