View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011   #228
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Non-PPR.

James Jones @ KC
Denarius Moore vs. DET
DeSean Jackson vs. NYJ

Leaning towards James Jones with Jennings being out, and Jackson unreliable.
I like Jones now that Jennings is out. Is Moore even healthy enough to play? I thought he missed the last few weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
QB quandry. Need a guy to get me to the championship next week.

Newton @ Texans (horrible matchup)
Roethlisberger @ 49ers (injuries)
Tebow vs. Patriots

Leaning towards Tebow.
I'd go Tebow too. NE defense is awful, he will get yards one way or another, and he doesn't make many turnovers. I like Newton a lot, but he has has some bad games against good defenses this year. The Titans shut him down just a couple weeks ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Ok. Jones over VJax was a good decision. got 15.10 out of him.

But now I'm wondering if I should go with Brandon Marshall @ Buffalo or VJax vs. Baltimore.
B Marsh sounds like the best option. He's been good the past few weeks and Buffalo is in decline. VJax is the high risk - high reward play though. Are you a gambling man?