View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011   #5
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Walterfootball Mock Draft.

He adjusts his first round only & that is occasionally. I think he has stretched himself pretty thin with the magnitude of his web site. I don't use his info as much as before.
I think Konz will be gone before our pick. If he were to come out the following season & we have the draft this time I think we will have, I would trade up in first to get Konz.

I cannot get into Chapman. WHen I watch he disappoints me.

Really like Lester and had him mocked very early as first round but our safety issue has been resolved for most part and I'd draft a later ound to support that area.