View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011   #219
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 36084 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Anybody know what happened to CKW?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Vinny banned him over that Penn State thread spat. I think he deleted all of his posts too...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Damn, what was he saying? Must have been real bad to get banned.
Thanks for asking dc. This is my new name. Everything worked out with Vinny. He deleted my entire account because he got mad over some things that were said in private messages. It really didn't have to do with the Sandusky thread. Vinny felt the need to protect his mods (understandably) and handled things the wrong way, IMO, but we are totally cool now. Just sucks I lost all my 5,000 plus rep points, but whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Whatever. The dude was asking to get banned. Vinny gave him several chances to just drop the whole thing, but he decided that a child molestation argument was where he was going to make his final stand.
Funny you seem to know so much about the situation without ever having seen what actually went on in the private messages that led to my account being deleted.

Quote:
Addition by subtraction if you ask me.
You aren't worth my time.

Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote