View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011   #111
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Matt Schaub's Contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
And don't get me wrong. I am excited about TJ. I just think people who have already decided he has "it" and are slagging Schaub are being ridiculous.
Me too.

Wait.. no, I haven't seen anyone say that Tj is clearl better than Schaub right now. Everyone of them are saying if Tj continues to play well, including through the play-offs.

If Tj has a drive like the one he put together to win the Bengals game in a play-off game, he'll have one more play-off game winning drive than Matt Schaub.