View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011   #109
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 103337 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub's Contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
And don't get me wrong. I am excited about TJ. I just think people who have already decided he has "it" and are slagging Schaub are being ridiculous.
The Bengals game was a strange one to decide that he had "it" after. It was a game where he threw a completely pick and ate a sack on 4th down giving up a huge fumble in a crucial situation down by two scores in the 4th quarter. He also took 5 sacks, 2 mostly his fault for getting spooked and looking at the rush, forgetting about finding a receiver.

I like a lot of the things he's done so far, but the deliriously happy outpouring of worship is just ridiculous.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote