View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011   #108
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub's Contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
If schaub was healthy right now, I'd stick him back out there. No question in my mind.

Im not one saying that teej should be the starter right now. So I agree that he has his work cut out for him.

What I am saying though, is he only has two full starts and all three games he's played in have come against pretty good defenses.

This weekends game against the panthers will be interesting to watch. I think playing against some bad teams will go a long way to helping improve his consistency.
And don't get me wrong. I am excited about TJ. I just think people who have already decided he has "it" and are slagging Schaub are being ridiculous.