View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011   #107
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
No TJ doesn't have to have stats across the board better than Schaub but consider this 9 of the 12 playoff teams as things currently stand have QB's in the top 10 of QB ratings. Romo is the only top 10 QB rating currently on the outside.
If schaub was healthy right now, I'd stick him back out there. No question in my mind.

Im not one saying that teej should be the starter right now. So I agree that he has his work cut out for him.

What I am saying though, is he only has two full starts and all three games he's played in have come against pretty good defenses.

This weekends game against the panthers will be interesting to watch. I think playing against some bad teams will go a long way to helping improve his consistency.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote