View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011   #106
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 224914 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak
Default Re: Matt Schaub's Contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I'm not at the point where I'm ready to sit schaub in lieu of teej, but I agree that if he continues to play well he doesn't have to reach schaubs level stat wise to earn the job.

He's a rookie and should get better.
No TJ doesn't have to have stats across the board better than Schaub but consider this 9 of the 12 playoff teams as things currently stand have QB's in the top 10 of QB ratings. Romo is the only top 10 QB rating currently on the outside.