View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011   #80
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 13945 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub's Contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
What did I say? Tebow has done significantly better than his predecessor on QB rating - about 10 points. Let's wait to anoint TJ Yates until he is at about 106 instead of 82.

And please with the "how could this be." If you have been watching the games the Broncos have benefited from many factors other than Tebow. I mean seriously, did Tebow will Marion Barber to run out of bounds? Did Tebow vorpal mind force Barber into fumbling in OT while inside FG range? Without either of those two things Tebow is totally irrelevant.
I made it quite clear that I was by no means putting TJ on a throne here. I'm exploring the "what if" of Yates leading us to the Super Bowl. You act like the QB rating is more important than a championship, or as if it would have no weight in consideration of his position next season.

That game is only one example, I have watched a few. It's pretty much as if Tebow flips a switch in the 4th quarter and says "Ok, let's win this game". The only reason I brought him up was to show how irrelevant QB stats can be in comparison to the biggest one...wins.