View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011   #77
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub's Contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Yeah, Tebow came in and his QB rating is BETTER than his predecessor's. There's reality.
Tebow has a completion percentage of 48.5%, worse than any other QB with over 14 passes per game in over a decade. Yet, he has only lost one game. How could this be????

My point here is simple. TJ, as a rookie, is already proving that he can do what is necessary to win when it counts. IF (and I mean a big IF) he does what he did against the Bengals in the Super Bowl, I guaran-freakin-tee you that he has an excellent shot at starting for this team. That's all I am trying to say.