View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011   #65
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10263 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub's Contract

Yates stares down the blitz and gets rid of the ball.. Schaub picks up the blitz and rolls over.. you want to stick with the vet because hes more technically sound then a kid with raw talent that trumps our starters talent. he also possesses the qb skills that schaub will NEVER have. save me your praise for this dude... keep your numbers, his numbers have lead him to a .500 record with the texans. keep your excuses about the texans defenses in the past, there are qbs who currently have the 27th, 31st, 32nd ranked defenses and 10-3, 10-3, & 13-0 records, respectively.. excuses galore.. schaub is 30, his ceiling was reached years ago. i dont know what you guys are waiting for with schaub.. its never gonna happen.. i really think you people believe the Texans were going to be blowing out teams in the playoffs.. smh

the people stringing to the hope of schaub are the same people that said we were done when he went down...

keep clinging to schaubs very short list of irrelevant accolades, 2009 pass leader? pro-bowl MVP? you get real..