View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011   #62
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 354011 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub's Contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Depends on what TJ does. If he leads us to the SB, even in a loss there, he deserves the starting job.
Remind me of the starting QB's who lost their jobs after injury to backups who had worse QB ratings?

Before you bother to look it up, Brady came in and had a significantly higher rating than Bledsoe's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Maybe.

When the question, "Can we win a Super Bowl with Matt Schaub" comes up, the answer usually references Dilfer or Johnson. Though many do not want to admit it, I think it mean we all know that something is missing.

That something, we're seeing in Tj Yates.

"It"

Six years into this, it should be clear whether Schaub has "it" or not. You'd think anyway. Personally, I don't think we'll know if Schaub has "it" until we see him in a play-off game.

I also don't know if Tj's "it" is real, won't know until he plays in the play-offs.... like Romo. He's got "fool's it" looks like the real thing, unless the game matters & they don't really matter until you're in the play-offs.

Well that post was certainly full of it.