View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Panthers White Elephant Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Are yall getting tired of Breakfast tacos?
DUDE!!!! STFU!!! The last game tacos were the best ever!! Well except for thre previous game and certainly not as good as the next game this Sunday!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Can I join y'all this week? Not for the white elephant just for tailgating. I am bringing the wife to the game, we are spending a couple of days in H-town. We will be traveling to and from the game by taxi, so i can't really bring much, but I can make a donation and/or play the raffle.
No worries cat. You don't have to participate in the "White Elephant".... Just bring y'alls asses and have a good time. Hell, y'all will probably have a better time watching us screw each other over for the "prizes"..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
I'll bring the meat candy since it's been awhile...
Thank you Darlin'.... Ima fan!!! (As are many others and we appreciate the effort it takes to make them)....

"We love your crack weenies!!"

BTW, David let your Mom know how much we love the "Cream Puffs".... I think they go so understated!!