View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011   #9
digitalswim
Sleepwalker

Rep Power: 1590 digitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 14 Texan Mock

I didn't realize that Brisel's injury was a reoccurring Lisfranc problem that he has had three surgeries on. That scares the hell out of me even though the guy is obviously tough as nails to play through the pain. That might change the way I view the draft regarding OLinemen.

Another thing that is premature (but hey we are talking next year here) is that Wade might bail and another DC might have a different set of priorities come draft time.
digitalswim is offline   Reply With Quote