View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011   #10
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Panthers White Elephant Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Hardcore- Come one over!!!! I'll stock the cooler with some extra beer for ya! Don't worry about bringing anything.

Also - not sure if you know, but the pedestrian entrance is by Murworth & Kirby, you have to go up the ramp and over the pedestrian bridge to get to the blue & platinum lots now. Pedestrian access opens at 8:30am.
Thanks! I was going to ask if someone could bring some extra beer and I would pay them back, even throw in some car magnets if you like. (I only did that once before, I asked GHF to bring some then I ended up standing her up because my wife was pregnant at the time and felt too sick to tailgate. I apologized but I still feel bad cause when I say I am going to be somewhere I am reliable).

Thanks for the tip on the pedesterian entrance, I had forgot all about that. I was thinking I could walk across Kirby by the Crowne Plaza. I will have to figure where the cab should drop us off at and how to get a cab out of that place.