View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011   #8
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Panthers White Elephant Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Can I join y'all this week? Not for the white elephant just for tailgating. I am bringing the wife to the game, we are spending a couple of days in H-town. We will be traveling to and from the game by taxi, so i can't really bring much, but I can make a donation and/or play the raffle.
Hardcore- Come one over!!!! I'll stock the cooler with some extra beer for ya! Don't worry about bringing anything.

Also - not sure if you know, but the pedestrian entrance is by Murworth & Kirby, you have to go up the ramp and over the pedestrian bridge to get to the blue & platinum lots now. Pedestrian access opens at 8:30am.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote