View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011   #6
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Panthers White Elephant Tailgate

Can I join y'all this week? Not for the white elephant just for tailgating. I am bringing the wife to the game, we are spending a couple of days in H-town. We will be traveling to and from the game by taxi, so i can't really bring much, but I can make a donation and/or play the raffle.

Last edited by Hardcore Texan; 12-13-2011 at 10:58 AM.
Hardcore Texan is offline   Reply With Quote