View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011   #7
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 14 Texan Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Once you get through the elite guys it's hard to find a guy with size that stands out. Donnie Fletcher from Boston College goes 6'1" and he can be had in the third round. Other than him, you're looking at a a large group of guys that goes 5'10" and 5'11".

I don't really put a lot of importance on size for a corner, as long as they have the necessary skills. Revis is only 5'11" 198 and he's probably the most physical guy around.

A guy with size would be nice, but I see it more as a luxury than a necessity. Even in the NFL, there are not a whole lot of guys with Kirkpatrick's size and skill set.
I agree with what you are saying. That said, I've seen our corners get spaghetti eaten off the top of their heads a lot this year.

I'm not a size guy really. I'm a skill guy.

Geez that sounds sexual......
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote