View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011   #4
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 14 Texan Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
As is stands right now I really like this Mock.

I love Chapman...I had mocked him in the 2nd round before, but you are probably right that he is gone by then.

I really want a bigger, athletic corner on the team though. I have mocked trading up for Kirkpatrick but that is unlikely. Gonna start looking for guys in the 3rd round that fit the bill...
Once you get through the elite guys it's hard to find a guy with size that stands out. Donnie Fletcher from Boston College goes 6'1" and he can be had in the third round. Other than him, you're looking at a a large group of guys that goes 5'10" and 5'11".

I don't really put a lot of importance on size for a corner, as long as they have the necessary skills. Revis is only 5'11" 198 and he's probably the most physical guy around.

A guy with size would be nice, but I see it more as a luxury than a necessity. Even in the NFL, there are not a whole lot of guys with Kirkpatrick's size and skill set.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote