View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011   #12
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 116198 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Cincinnati Bengals. 12/11. 12 CT. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
If I were a bettin' man, I'd bet the house against the 3 point Bengals favor. This is one time that Vegas succumbed to some strippers sitting on their laps, while they calculated their odds.

The Bengals are my favorite..........They're your favorite too...........Aren't they?............Well, aren't they?!...........
Hell NO!!!

Dammit!!
And you've ruined the mood.
Now get off me!!
The game is about to come on.